Talk To a Pastor Online: Becoming a Friend of God - Finding Peace of Mind a...

Talk To a Pastor Online: Becoming a Friend of God - Finding Peace of Mind a...: "This Easter weekend celebrates the most beautiful and positive victory of all time. As my gift to you, I just published Becoming a Frie..."




This Easter weekend celebrates the most beautiful and positive victory of all time. This is one of my favorite books. i love the title and the contents are even more beautiful. If you wish to find God, recover from spiritual anxiety and overcome unhappiness by discovering your spiritual roots, please check this book out.

Read chapter one free here

and then get a pdf for a gift of any amount. 


As my gift to you, if you cannot afford a small donation but want to read the whole book, send me an email. I just published Becoming a Friend of God - Finding Peace of Mind and Courage in an Age of Anxiety online for a very nice reading experience. Send me an email and I will send you the link.

I wrote this book a couple of years ago. I just republished it I offer it to you at this blessed Easter time as my gift. To God be the glory.

Many of us have deep issues that we carry with us through life. We seek answers in the world, only to be disappointed or misunderstood. What is the meaning of life? Why am I here? Why do I keep messing up? Does God exist? If He does, will He forgive me? We also wonder about our relationship with others, a distance between ourselves and our father, or about issues in our marriage and family life. Take heart. The answers to your deepest questions and the solutions to your problems are within reach. Only a couple of things stand in the way. One is resentment. Another is a reluctance to find and trust what you know in your heart. This magical book will show you how to re-find intuition and the very secret to life.

Preview and purchase in Kindle edition at Amazon.com